Sunday, June 26, 2011

‘I don’t need to find Ekta a groom’


ektakapoor5.jpg
Recent reports suggest that Tusshar Kapoor is looking for a groom for sister Ekta. However, the actor insists that the siblings have never spoken about each other in the media. He says, “I am not looking for a groom for Ekta. These reports are all fabricated. We never discuss marriage with each other. We have our own lives and are independent. It’s best left like that.”
Tusshar also shoots down talk that Ekta interferes in his career and personal life. He adds, “She doesn’t even know whom I am friendly with. So the question of her being against people I like doesn’t arise.” He adds, “Ekta doesn’t have a say in what I do professionally. When I need advice, I consult her. Please give me some credit, I’ve been here long enough.”
Riding high on the success of his recently released Shor In The City, Tusshar is happy to be essaying diverse roles this year. The actor, who has so far only played happy-go-lucky romantic roles, says, “I am doing my first explicitly passionate role opposite Vidya Balan in Milan Luthria’s The Dirty Picture.”
So will he kiss on screen? He replies, “I don’t know if a kiss is required. I haven’t been told yet. There will be physical intimacy and sexy dialogues.” In the movie, Tusshar plays a South-based writer of the ’70s, around the time when Silk Smitha was popular. Describing the role as his most sensual so far, the actor says, “Silk Smitha and my character meet very casually at first and later develop a relationship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment