Friday, October 14, 2011

'I never got used to being naked': Kendra Wilkinson on her life as a Playboy star



I'm shy, really: Kendra Wilkinson touching down in Sydney earlier this week
I'm shy, really: Kendra Wilkinson touching down in Sydney earlier this week
Former Playboy star Kendra Wilkinson said she 'never got used to being naked' while living at the infamous mansion in Beverly Hills.
The 26-year-old is now married to NFL star Hank Baskett and they have a young son Hank IV, 22 months.
She may come across confident on her reality shows, but the star, who is currently on a promotion visit to Australia, insists she is more shy than most people think.
'Yeah I say the word - sex sex sex - but I'm more conservative than people think,' she told local website news.com.au.
'I actually get shy, if it's anything past the word sex, that's when I blush. To tell you the truth, whenever I used to pose for Playboy I used to get so, so scared and I used to cover up and I'd be like "Hurry up!"
'I was very proud, but at the same time I never got used to being naked. I never did and I will never do it again. I don't even know how I did it in the first place, it's weird, I'm just a weird person, I'm a different creature.'
Kendra was one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends and her life in the Playboy mansion was documented for the E! reality television series, The Girls Next Door.
During that time, she appeared in three nude pictorials with co-stars Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt.
Cover girl: The reality TV star on the cover of Playboy in December last year
Cover girl: The reality TV star on the cover of Playboy in December last year

No comments:

Post a Comment