Monday, September 19, 2011

Is it puppy love again? Bikini girl Angela Simmons celebrates her birthday with ex boyfriend Bow Wow


Reality TV personality Angela Simmons enjoyed another day of sunshine as her birthday celebrations rolled on in Miami. 
The Run's House star, who turned 24 yesterday, was spotted frolicking on the beach for the second day in a row in a white bikini with bright floral detailing on the top. 
She was joined on the beach by her ex boyfriend, Beware of the Dog rapper Bow Wow, also 24. 
Big hit: Angela Simmons played paddle ball on Miami Beach yesterday
Big hit: Angela Simmons played paddle ball on Miami Beach yesterday
Beach fun: Angela Simmons spent another day in the Miami sun yesterday  Beach fun: Angela Simmons spent another day in the Miami sun yesterday
Beach fun: The Run's House star put her body on show in a string bikini
The pair appeared to be rather flirtations, hugging and chatting as they met up on the foreshore. 
While they split some time ago, they still remain close. 
Bow Wow spoke about their relationship in an interview with website All Hip Hop in April, insisting they are just friends. 
He said: 'Like in school a girl and guy can never just be homies. So I want all the media and the press to stop saying I have a girl.
Puppy love? Angela was joined on the beach by her ex boyfriend, rapper Bow Wow
Puppy love? Angela was joined on the beach by her ex boyfriend, rapper Bow Wow
Hug it out: The former flames put on an affectionate show  Hug it out: The former flames put on an affectionate show
Hug it out: The former flames put on an affectionate show 
'Man, I’m single as a George Washington dollar bill man. Straight up. It’s all about my work and putting in the grind and the effort. If I was in a relationship and I wouldn’t deny my sh**. 
'That’s like, lying to all my fans. I wouldn’t lie about not having a girl if I had a girl. I ain’t no liar.'
Angela yesterday took to Twitter to thank her friends and family for gifts, including a bouquet from her father, Run DMC star and business mogal, Rev Run.
She wrote: 'I love my flowers from my daddy and ma .. :) - Today's a great day!!'
Angela has also previously dated pro skateboarder Terry Kennedy.
Sun lover: Angela was also spotted on the beach on Saturday, where she wore a bright monokini
Sun lover: Angela was also spotted on the beach on Saturday, where she wore a bright monokini

No comments:

Post a Comment